Friday night is Steak night with BIG BERTHA
Big Bertha is our signature oven that runs purely on charcoal
Big Bertha can reach up to as high a temperature of 330°, which seals the meat straight away and keeps all the goodness and juices inside the steak with no loss of flavour.
This creates a perfect cooking temperature both on top and bottom of the cooking surfaces and sears both sides of the meat quickly and evenly ensuring to seal in the juices for the most tender, juicy and delicious steak you will ever have tasted.
The steaks we sell are listed below along with the approximate weight and price.
Live Jazz Acoustic
We have live jazz acoustic playing every Friday night from 6:30pm until 9:00pm, to accompany our Big Bertha Steak Nights.
How you order your steak
- Ask your server and you will then be taken to Big Bertha and shown the meats on sale in their full pieces
- You choose which cut of meat you want
- Then choose what size you want cutting
- At this point your steak is ready for Big Bertha and you can watch your steak being cut
- After the steak is cooked it will be allowed to rest for 5 minutes so it keeps its tenderness, your steak will then be served at your table when the rest of your tables' food is served
- Enjoy this unique and delicious Steak
|Cut of Steak||Weight (Approx)||Thickness||Price|
Steak Cooking Guide
|Rare||Cool red centre|
|Medium Rare||Cool slightly pink red centre|
|Medium||Warm pink centre|
|Medium Well||Warm slightly pink centre|
|Well Done||Warm no pink centre|
|Very Well Done||Very dark outside and warm and dry centre|
Every Friday and Saturday night is a Steak Night with BIG BERTHA at the Tollemache Arms. Come and enjoy the most tender, juicy and delicious steak you will ever have tasted.
Every Friday Evening from 13th November